Due to the considerable difficulties with updating which have been showing last year, and also obsoleteness of the wesbite programming, a new wesbite is being built. This section is first new functional part.
Ogame personnel requesting moonshots in uni14, uni30 and uni35 shall do so in the respective thereads on forum, not by ingame messages. New registered users PM Skaare for acess rights.
The Void Alliance wishes you a happy wintersday!
The Void Alliance is celebrating its VII. Anniversary since 25th November 2000!
Earlier this month, the Void Command Council has also ratified new, improved version of the VA Constitution which is now available for anyone to read here.
Guild Wars personnel is encouraged to join two curently running events:
- SF allliance 4v4 PVP tourney
- Weekly PVE explorer contest
Guild Wars Eye of the North expansion is here! You can download VA map of the northland regions acessible during this weekend preorder event at this location.
A new spreadsheet for ogame empire management is available for all VA personnel active in ogame (or visitors of this page) for download.
- Data Entry: input data about your empire here
- Empire: substitutes ingame Commander Empire screen, overview of energy, space, structures and defences on your planets and moons
- Production: calculating your hourly production for all types of resources on all planets, overal hourly, daily and weekly production, production prediction over a set time, overal shipbuilding and defencebuilding capabilities over a set time.
- Fleets and Defences: overview of your fleet and defence items, their stations, point distribution into each type of ship/installation.
- Points: shows distribution of your points into buildings, technologies, fleets and defences, including detailed overview for each type; discrepancy tool showing inaccuracies in data entry.
- Logistic: setup your plan for production, purchases of structures, techs and ships up to 40 days ahead, includes caluculation of logistic demands to save the resources before use into ships or build-saving.
- Mines and Energy: a detailed overview of energy production and consumption.
- Building Costs: costs of all types of structures, up to level 99
- Fleet timing: tool to help you calculate when will your fleet arrive if sent on fleetsave trip for certain amount of hours, and to coordinate sending recyclers along with attacking fleet to pick the DF accurately.
- Graviton: automaticaly calculates energy, resource and time requirements to develop graviton on all your existing planets, or testing slots where you input your own data for predictions.
- Notes: list of updates.
All available GW personnel is called to join a GVG this saturday 26th may at 18.00 GMT.
Ogame uni14 personnel is encouraged to register at VA Galaxie Database built by VA Avatar, help feeding it and use the informations stored.
Under the leadership of Void Commander MadJKevlar, The Void Alliance has won progame season 2. Congratulations to all members of the Progame division! Details in this thread.
Statistics (Updated: 2007-04-28, 16:05)
show by in ranks:
Rank Alliance Member Points (K) Per Member
1 * _VA_ 49 21.064 429
2 * The Turk 27 12.726 471
3 * OGAME_DE 20 9.664 483
4 * T.SpaiN 20 7.141 357
5 * PORTUGAL 41 6.937 169
6 * SGA PL 18 6.437 357
7 * .M.E. 12 6.038 503
8 * Weed 7 5.373 767
9 * SWISS 13 5.279 406
10 * PR 7 4.222 603